Please see the timetable below.
We offer a FREE TRIAL for all new students, click here to apply
Enrolment and Payment form for returning students only
WINTER TERM DATES 2021
- First Half of Term – Monday 6th September to Wednesday 20th October
- Second Half of Term – Monday 1st November to Wednesday 15th December
Classes do not run during the Half Term (25th Oct – 29th Oct)
Currently classes are held at:
Heartlands High School, Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7ST
Please check our EVENTS calendar for any changes of class locations
We advise students to bring a bottle of water with them to class, and to wear suitable clothing and shoes for dance e.g. Tracksuit & Trainers. A ‘SoleStar’ T-Shirt is included with your enrolment fee.
Class prices start from £6 depending on the type of course or class. Discounts for multiple classes and siblings
- Street Dance – 1hr – A general level class. Moves, groves and funky routines! Learn the latest street dance techniques, and unique routines choreographed by our top street dancers. All Street Dance classes work towards performances or competitions.
- Advanced Street Dance – 1.5hrs – A more advanced level class, by invitation only.
- Contemporary – 1hr – Open to all levels. Lyrical movement with ballet foundations. The class including technique exercises, core strengthening, floorwork and choreography. This class will have the opportunity to perform in theatre productions, festivals and competitions.
- Starlets Performing Arts – 1hr– A fun based class, learn to Sing, Dance and Act through games and exercises. Great for building confidence and making new friends. All Performing Arts classes have the option to take part in performances and theatre shows throughout the year.
- Junior/Inter Performing Arts – 1.5hrs – A masterclass in dance, drama and singing. Students will learn Musical theatre pieces and what is involved in putting it all together. All Performing Arts classes have the option to take part in performances and theatre shows throughout the year.
- Senior Performing Arts – 1.5hrs – Company class (Musical Theatre and Acting). Usually used for rehearsing productions. All Performing Arts classes have the option to take part in performances and theatre shows throughout the year.
We offer affordable workshops and courses during school holidays throughout the year. To be kept up to date and for more information please contact us HERE