School Courses & Workshops
Our Performing Arts Workshops are vibrant and original, encouraging the creativity and potential of each participant. Sessions develop confidence and co-ordination, as well as being physically active. Our one-off master classes are hugely popular as alternative PE lessons, after-School clubs or expressive arts week and end of term activities.
Our staff are experienced working within Special Needs Schools, teaching Adults and Children with a range of abilities.
N.B All our tutors and artists have up to date enhanced CRB checks and PL insurance.
The cost of Workshops or Courses depend on specifications and type of booking. Please feel free to browse the information below or e-mail for more details.
- Street Dance/HipHop- These sessions are our most popular, participants will learn the latest moves, techniques and unique routines choreographed by our tutors.
- Bollywood Pop- A modern dance workshop, includes fast and funky moves, combined with traditional Indian moves, all accompanied by catchy Bollywood music.
- Modern Belly Dance- Students discover the fusion of traditional bellydance and modern Arabic styles. Coin belts supplied!
- Musical Theatre Jazz Dance- This workshop focuses on technique and performance.
- Contemporary- Sessions are a combination of classical dance and contemporary techniques, focusing on inspiration and free movement.
- Tap- In sessions participants will learn and practice the steps first and quickly progress in to learning routines set to varied styles of music from Show-tunes to chart music.
- Cheer Dance- A high energy workshop incorporating the dance and formation side of commercial cheer leading.
- Choreography- These workshops will develop the necessary skills required for the students to visualise and create their own choreography. Session can focus on any of the above dance styles.
- Musical Theatre
- Story telling
- Mask work
- Stage Combat
- Spoken Word
- Physical Theatre
Whether you are looking for an actor to oversee a musical production or a drama workshop facilitator to enhance specific skills in students, we can provide sessions to help the participants enhance or learn new skills. This will develop their on-stage confidence and discipline. During these workshops we use various voice exercises, physical warm-ups, role-play, improvisation and performance techniques.
The singing workshops are structured within a musical theatre direction, preparing participants to analyse lyrics in a dramatic context, and perform with expression. Students will focus on vocal techniques through warm-ups, exercises and learning a chorus piece.
A masterclass in dance, drama and singing. Students will learn a short Musical theatre piece and what is involved in interconnecting these three disciplines.
Featuring numbers from:
- Starlight Express
- High School Musical